We’re cruising through with some of the fin-est stand up paddle board puns around.
They may not be strokes of genius, and some of them are a little oar-nery, but we still hold the stance that a few are rail-y funny.
Check out our hull.
Funny Paddle Boarding Puns
These stand up paddle board puns are good for any occasion.
- Always board.
- Member of the board.
- I stand for paddling.
- I need a good paddling.
- I thought about trying surfing on my SUP, but it’s a pipe dream.
- I like to keep up on current events.
- Let her rip.
- How many layers your paddle board has is its SUP-ply.
- The stance you think you should take on your paddle board is your SUP-position.
- The paddle boarder got a concussion by another paddle board passing by. She got hit SUP-side the head.
- When you reluctantly agree to hold still for a picture on your paddle board, you SUP-pose.
- When you lay on your back on your paddle board, you’re SUP-ine.
- Newspapers and magazines that write articles to keep paddle boarding down are the SUP-press.
- If you grow a shrub in the place of your fin on your paddle board, that’s your SUP-plant.
- Before your SUP-plant is full-grown, it starts out as a SUP-pling.
Punny Paddle Board Jokes (SUP Jokes)
All of these paddle board jokes feature punny punch lines.
Q: Did you hear the paddleboarder got beached?
A: Yup. She shore did.
Q: What did the paddle boarders say when the county built a special dock for them at the lake?
A: Thanks for the SUP-port.
Q: What’s a paddle boarder’s favorite meal?
Q: What did the paddle boarder say when the paddle boarder behind him got too close with his board?
A: Hey! Don’t be nose-y!
Q: What did the paddle boarder do when her board wouldn’t stop tipping forward?
A: She high-tailed it out of the water.
Well, did you rell-leash these puns or are you glide they’re finally over?
Don’t rip us a new one. We just wanted to deck the hull with a little humor.
No need com-planing at this point.
We’re fin-ished now.
Just getting started with stand-up paddle boarding? Check out our beginners guide – Getting Started With Stand-Up Paddle Boarding (SUP).
Looking for motivation to get out onto the water? Check out our Inspirational Paddle Board Quotes (SUP Quotes).